- Day-to-day outreach operations
- Identify, recruit, train, and retain a diverse group of volunteers from all across Arizona, with concrete daily and weekly goals to:
- Identify volunteer prospects and strong supporters through multiple modes of contact including phone calls, texts, events, and social media.
- Train volunteers regularly over video conferences.
- Retain volunteers by building a strong volunteer team culture that provides support to experienced and new volunteers alike.
- Implement direct contact efforts such as phone banking, tabling, visibility events (with COVID safety precautions), and digital organizing
- Partner with fellow Organizers to hone best practices, overcome challenges, and promote positive workplace culture
- Work within data-driven accountability structures to accomplish programmatic goals
- Flexibility to complete other duties and projects as assigned
- Strong interest in civic engagement and movement building
- One or more cycles of issue-based campaign experience
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Proficient in office productivity software, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and G-Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Drive).
- Must live in Arizona
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- Detail- and solutions-oriented
- A confident presenter
- Willing to work long hours, evenings, and weekends as needed
- A problem-solver with a strong work ethic
- Willing to work in-person and remotely
If interested in applying, please email a cover letter, resume and three references to [email protected] No calls please.